mag. Marko Miljavec, dr. dent. med.
In 2001, Marko Miljavec obtained a degree in dental medicine at the Faculty of Medicine in Ljubljana. In 2009, under the mentorship of prof. dr. Nataša Ihan-Hren, he graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in Ljubljana and obtained the title of Master of Sciences. In 2008, they published an article together in the International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery entitled Spontaneous Bone Healing of Large Bone Defects in the Mandible. A year before that, he opened a private practice, which he is still running today.
- In September 2007, he completed a one-month practical course in implantology with prof. dr. Marco Aurélio Bianchini at the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (Brazil).
- In 2008/09, he became the only person in Slovenia to complete the Masters in the Invisalign technique at the Scuola di Specializzazione and Ortodonzia in Ferrara (Italy).
- He completed an implant course for the Ankylos system with prof. dr. Nataša Ihan-Hren (Slovenia, 2008) and the implantology course for the Straumann system with dr. Daniel Hesse (Austria, 2008).
- In May 2010, he attended the International Symposium on Bone Augmentation (Portugal).
- In December 2010, he completed an advanced course in the Straumann implantology system and a practical course on bone upgrades (Prof. Dr. Anton Friedmann, Dr. Andrej Kansky).
He is an advocate of learning new procedures and techniques, and therefore places great emphasis on continuous education.
- In January 2012, he completed a practical course on sinus floor elevation and soft tissue transplant (Maxillary sinus floor elevation and complication management, Advanced techniques for soft tissue regeneration in the aesthetic zone) and attended the international symposium State of the Art - Dental Trauma and Implants in Zell am See (Austria).
- In June 2015, he completed a practical course on working with zirconium implants using the Z-system (France).
- In October 2015, he attended a lecture entitled Immediate Care of Dental Implants with a Helical Structure of the Entire Tooth Arc: A Simplified Procedure with New Dental Implants and All-on-4 Helical Dental Implants (led by Sergio Piano).
- In May 2016, he completed a practical course entitled Plastic Surgery of Periodontal Tissues (Italy), and in September 2017, he completed a course entitled Platelet-Rich Fibrin, Intensive Course, Advance-PRF & Injectable PRF with dr. Choukroun (Switzerland).
- In October 2017, he completed the Ceramic Implants and Biological Dentistry course with dr. Ulrich Volz (Switzerland).
His goal is to help you achieve and maintain the best possible oral health. His motto is: A satisfied patient outweighs all the effort and work.
His priority at work is your well-being. Regardless of the type of the procedure (whether it's plaque removal or extensive cosmetic care), his warm, soothing and personal approach will help your dentist's visit be a pleasant experience. He is a perfectionist at heart and therefore very precise in his work. His goal is to help you achieve and maintain the best possible oral health. His motto is: A satisfied patient outweighs all the effort and work.