A dental implant is »an artificial tooth root« inserted by the therapist into the jaw. During the healing process, the implant integrates with the live bone and creates a solid base on which a crown, a bridge or a denture can be attached. The success of the procedure is highly reliable (97%) and is an excellent choice for the replacement of teeth in people with good oral hygiene.
Why dental implants?
- Dental implants maintain teeth and oral health as they do not need additional teeth preparation.
- When inserted into the bone they prevent bone loss and gum recession both of which occur after tooth extraction and with denture wear.
- With dental implants we can replace a missing tooth without drilling and preparing of neighbouring teeth.
- When several teeth need replacing an implant bridge can be made and dentures can be avoided.
- Dental implants serve as an anchor for a denture in edentulous patiens. They improve functionality, comfort and self-esteem.
Implants preserve the teeth and maintain oral health, as they do not require additional tooth-grinding.
What are the treatment possibilities?
Implantological treatment is always individual and adapted to the patient; however, the implant system can be divided into two types:
- full ceramic zirconium implants - Z-systems
- titanium implants - Straumann.
The crown on both systems is always full-ceramic, they differ only in the part that is in the bone.
Why choose us for your implant treatment?
- Extensive exprerience in the field of implantology.
- Exceptionally high success rate in treating the most challenging cases.
- We use the top-end implant systems Straumann and Z-Systems
- We are using the latest technology and modern techniques.
- We are thorough in treatment planning and use the most advanced digital treatment planning software for precise and atraumatic treatment.
- Each patient has unique treatment needs and we always make sure that all procedures are painless and with as short recovery period as possible.
- We offer state of the art treatment at affordable rates.
What is the cost of the implant treatment?
Each patient needs a unique treatment and it is only after a thorough clinical examination that we can assess the suitability of the treatment along with the cost of the treatment. These are the estimated prices:
|Titanium implant insertion (Straumann)||850€|
|Ceramic implant insertion (Z-Systems)||1300€|
|Titanium implant insertion (Straumann) + full-ceramic crown||1400€|
|Ceramic implant insertion (Z-Systems) + full-ceramic crown||1750€|
|Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR)||from 300€|
|Sinus lift||from 300€|
|ALL-ON-4 surgical part||from 3700€|
|ALL-ON-4 surgery + prosthodontics||from 6300€|
An example of a tooth replacement using an implant versus a replacement with a bridge:
An example of an implant bridge: